The Adventures of Letting Go

Monday, January 25, 2010

Less Junk Mail!

I have an email account that I use for retail outlets. That way, I can receive the great coupons they periodically send, without a daily onslaught of email junk cluttering up my business account.

Over the past few months, I've let the email pile up. So, tonight, I went through all 753 messages. There were a few great coupons, two personal emails I want to save, and a whole lot of Facebook friend requests from an account I forgot to deactivate.

It took a little time, but the email inbox is clear. Now, it should take less time every day to check for fabulous freebies! And I got rid of the old Facebook account.

(I also cleared out the snail mail on the dining room table. It's never ending ... But, inch by inch, row by row, I'm going to make this work!)

No comments:

Post a Comment